Are you willing to support our project in South Africa? Then this is the place to find all information needed. For further questions please feel free to contact us via mail.
Make uncountable new memories and experiences that you will cherish for the rest of your life - become a volunteer and uplift other people’s lives as well as your own.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for people aged between 18 – 30 who are motivated to change the world for the better. You will experience that even small changes will contribute to the big picture and change people’s lives in South Africa as well as your personal view of the world.
- You are dynamic: you are a proactive thinker, you like to tackle problems and find solutions, organise activities and initiate change
- You are a motivator: you like to work with people, make a difference in life
- You love sports and have coaching experience
- You like to work with children and young people
WHAT ARE YOUR VOLUNTEER TASKS?
ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW?
- The standard of living as well as the working methods in South Africa are completely different to western countries.
- You have to organise yourself autonomously and think and work independently. Coaches meetings are held once a week to discuss logistics, planning and training schedules. Assistance is at hand 24/7 in person or through WhatsApp.
- A minimum stay of three to six months is optimal to build a relationship of trust and support with the children and provide continuity.
Our partners in Cape Town pick you up from the airport Cape Town. You are staying at Villa Viva, part of the Vivacon Agua organisation.in their hotel/hostel, you might be sharing a room and bathroom with another volunteer. The cost of stay at Villa Viva is approximately € 400 per month. Additionally, we provide a car for transportation.